After the overwhelming success of last year’s IGF-USA, the IGF-USA for 2015 is shaping up to be a vital and essential event that will help drive the issues that are key to the future of the Internet. The information below about this year’s keynotes, topics, and sponsors will demonstrate the momentum that the hard work of many helped to create.
IGF-USA 2015 Confirmed Keynotes
- Catherine A. Novelli – Under Secretary of State & Senior Coordinator for International Information Technology Diplomacy.
- Ambassador Daniel A. Sepulveda – Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and U.S. Coordinator for International Communications and Information Policy
- Lawrence E. Strickling – Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and Administrator, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Vint Cerf – Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Steve Crocker – Chairman of the Board of Directors, ICANN
- Kathryn Brown – President and CEO, The Internet Society